14 February 2008

Happy Heart's day!


The moon shone one snowy eve and asked the stars around him a simple question:

"Anyone elses heart breaking at this very moment?"

A blue star just below him dimmed it's light and tried to veer away from the discussion..
But the moon was persistent, he lowered his head and asked the star:

"What's your story?"

The star looked away and whispered,

"Well, I handed it to my friend and I told him to hold it for a while because I was trying to open the new safe i built (the combination was really tough to code, you know). he was looking at it and walked around the room for a while. but then my heart was uneasy and he lost grip.. so it broked.. there.."

The moon turned around and gave way to the rising sun, and the star mourned in solitude.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where did you get this picture? It is beautiful!


-Fernand Yim

P.S. Please comment ka naman sa reportingfernandyim.blogspot.com. Thanks!

posham said...

nakuha ko lang somewhere, haha.. anyway, i applied for the writing gig i told you about.. i'll send a message as soon as i get my first assignment..