31 August 2006

exhale.. inhale..

...... exhale ......

seems like i've been holding that breath ever since my first day at school.
the moment i entered that kindergarten classroom.

i can still remember the very first test i took.
sitting in a pizza-shaped table & chair.
the proctors catering to a handful of cry babies.

and just this afternoon with one of my courses' card distribution,
the memory of those tears resounds...

yes, it seems like that memory from a distant decade,
was really hardly eons ago.

i wonder... how long will i be able to hold that thought?
longer than i can hold my breath, i hope...
it puzzles me how vivid one memory can linger in my head,
while some pictures wound up as a breeze - cold and distant
sometimes i can feel it coming back, but i could never really grasp when they pass.

i can't help it.
i'm feeling a little nostalgic.
i feel relieved that i have passed all my subjects,
but there's still a part of me that wants to stay..

i know i can't turn back time.
and i don't want to be stagnant.
just like how improbable it is for me to intake the same air that have passed through my system...

now, at this moment, i can't think of anything else to do,
but to again, enter the scene, this unpredictable stage,
and once more, with all might, thrust into the limelight, and...

...... INHALE ......

No comments: